Wednesday, September 24, 2008


3 comments:

shannon said...

i thought the EXACT SAME THING this morning as i was watching the today show. they were talking about how he was "coming out" and i was like...um, did anyone ever think he was in to begin with??? so funny!

Mands Glenn said...

I know come on! Seriously. I don't know why, but I get angry and disgusted with just looking at him. NOt because he's gay, but just because he is Clay Aiken. blah!

Alisa said...

Evone! I feel SO TOTALLY STUPID! I left a comment on SHanna's blog telling her to tell you to do something with your blog.. k what I found before you was like a SUPER basic blog weird I know .. So good job I LOVE YOUR BLOG SO CUTE!! I am excited to be able to keep in touch somewhat! its always so fun to see what everyone is up to!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin