Wednesday, October 31, 2007
We've got a little time in between visiting Grandma Tammy and Papa Glen and our trip out trick-or-treating, so I thought I'd quickly post some pictures of the kids in their costumes.
Hayden's makeup was super cute until I had to touch up and it got a little goofed. But, you all get the idea. Tatum was SO crabby this evening and took way longer to get ready than I'd planned on. The end result, however, is exactly what I was going for. She even bows when she goes to the door to say, "Trick or Treat!"
We were able to get a quick picture of five of the grandkids (minus Jakelle - she was coming a little later than we were). Everyone looked great!





Happy Haunting! May there be lots of candy in your future tonight! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Ego, you are so creative with the costumes. I love them! I love the makeup and everything. That is so Rad that Tatum bows when she gets to the door. Totally living the part!
Love the costumes! Olivia was a geisha 2 halloweens ago, too cute! I love the poodle! Happy Halloween!
OMGosh, i could have died at those costumes! i LOVE the geisha idea...too cute! and kehl looks darling as a skunk!
their costumes look so stinking cute. I just tagged you so go to my blog for the details.
Your kids looked so stinking cute last night! Just in case you forgot...he he
Post a Comment