Friday, November 02, 2007
Thanks Jami, this was fun!
The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I am 95% complete with my Christmas shopping for the girls. Mind you, I haven’t been on a major shopping expedition, I just watch sales all year long and stock up. I’ve had clothes and toys saved for both of them since this spring. It’s all a matter of keeping your eyes open at all times. All I have to buy now are stocking stuffers – tights, sipper cups, crayons, candy, etc. I’m thinking that I’d be smart to save some of the Halloween loot they gathered on Wednesday and throw that in the socks. Is that horrible?
2. I’m addicted to the afore-mentioned Halloween candy. It’s bad. I wake up and I want to eat Smarties. After breakfast, some Laffy Taffy would do the trick. A Snickers? It always satisfies…for a few minutes. I’m anxious to get rid of it soon, I just hope that my way of getting rid of it isn’t me eating it all. You know what sounds really good right now? Sour Patch Kids…
3. I’m very anxious to get going on the baby’s bedding. Like, I want to make it today. I’ve got an idea of what I’m doing and have won a few items to work with on ebay, but I really just need to dive in. If I can tackle that part of the prep work, all I’ll need to focus on after that are the dreaded clothing needs. Where do you find cute boy clothes?
4. I’m terrible at keeping secrets. Keep in mind, I am really good at keeping other people’s secrets, just not my own. Christmas is especially hard for me – I’m the girl who would open presents and re-wrap them and could still act surprised. I can read the last chapter of a book and still totally enjoy knowing how it’ll end while reading the rest. It’s a sickness, really.
5. I have the CRAZIEST dreams! Especially when I’m knocked up. I dream about everything and anything, but they all seem to be more vivid when I’m pregnant. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve woken up totally affected by a dream. Several times at night I’ll wake up and talk to Beau and he’ll have no idea what I’m even talking about. It’s usually about one of the girls getting hurt or forgetting something. Totally weird, I know.
6. I’m so pumped already for the Day After Thanksgiving Sales. It’s not even about the great score to me. I love the thrill of it all! I love having to push and shove my way to a desired purchase and I LOVE that Shanna’s got my back. Every year we seem to get into it with someone and it’s secretly kind of fun. That probably makes me sound horrible, huh? Maybe there is a little fighter in me after all. Look out ladies; I’ll pull your hair!
I tag: Amanda, Kim F., Kimm H., Chelsea, Megan and Tanya


5 comments:
Ahhhh you tagged me! Okay, so I have to read the directions again on what I need to do, but I am still laughing about your last one on your list. I love that you secretly like to get into it with the other shoppers out there. I am dying. YOu are too funny and the other one about your dreams. I know what you mean. I had the scariest and weirdest dreams when I was pregnant. I love this idea!
know what's funny? i was reading your list and like, no, that's not crazy, unless i'm crazy too, about 5 of them...i don't unwrap presents, i just guess what they are and 2/3 of the time i guess right. And thanks for the tag. Now i have something to blog about for day 2!
Also, cute boy clothes...Gymboree, janie and Jack...EBAY - just look for those brands. I have tons stored up for baby gifts and future kids because i got such FABULOUS deals on them.
Okay...guess I'm it! Gives me something to think about and get my brain functioning again! Cute bedding BTW!!! I am getting SO baby hungry...not sure if it will happen tho =(
HILAROUS...and cute boy clothes, i usually hit Ebay and Target, and suprisingly Walmart has cute stuff in their George line. Hey, by the way, can i hit black friday with you and Shanna...sounds like a freaking hysterical time! and you didn't tag me...surprise!
I had to laugh at your #4 because that is sooo ME! Beau gives me such a hard time about it! I too have crazy dreams when I am pregnant (come to think of it when I'm not pregnant too). And the Halloween candy....with you on that one too!
Post a Comment