Thursday, November 15, 2007
After a few weeks of a very frustrating cell phone situation, we have now passed the contract deadline with Sprint and have got new phones (and numbers)! (I sent an email out with the new numbers for both Beau and I, but if you didn't get it, let me know)
A big thanks to my mom for the gift of phones - we love them!
So who of you out there are with Verizon? I'm excited about the mobile-to-mobile minutes - especially considering that most of my family and Beau's family are Verizon users.
Ahhhhhh. Bluetooth headset. No more multi-multi-tasking in the car. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So happy you like them!
And Bluetooth? Don't want to live without it, even if I do look like some sort of Star Trek geek:) All little mamas with babies could be safer while driving with headsets, I think.
Yo Mama
VERIZON Baby! Who needs phones when we have blogs, right? Sometimes I feel like that, but we should catch up one of these days. Miss ya! I just wish the free minutes started at 7 instead of at 9.
We are verizon users and love it. Now we can talk more!
Post a Comment