Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm It Again!

Thanks Shannon for another fun tag! Here goes...

This one is about my sweet hubby, Beau
What is his name? Beau Ray Ballard
How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years
How long did you date? About 8 months
How old is he? He's a baby - 27!
Who eats more? Usually he does, but sometimes this pregnant girl can surprise!
Who said I love you first? I think it was Beau - that's bad I can't remember!
Who is taller? Beau
Who sings better? Beau - I'm terrible! 80's rock all the way...
Who is smarter? He's probably more street smart, I'm more book smart. And, I'm a sponge for useless trivia (he's constantly amazed) - haha!
Whose temper is worse? We're about the same - he's probably less patient with the girls, though.
Who does the laundry? Usually me
Who does the dishes? Usually me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Beau
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? Beau
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? Almost always Beau
Who is more stubborn? Beau! :)
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
Whose parents do you see the most? Typically Beau's...most of my family lives far away.
Who proposed? Beau did, and it's all recorded on a cop's dashboard cam.
Who has more friends? We're about even - and we've become friends with the spouses of our respective friends - so it continues to be even as we "grow".
Who has more siblings? I do if you count step-siblings. :)
Who wears the pants in the family? Totally depends on the issue
Tag: Jami, Amanda, Lisa, Tanya, Yvonne, Megan and Kendra

Have Fun!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin