Friday, November 09, 2007
...for amateurs!
As you can tell in most of her pictures, Hayden wasn't feeling all too "photogenic" today. I think my most favorite of her is where she's crying and has her hands to her eyes. Ugh, I die! Still, crying she's cute as can be! Minus, of course, all the bumps and bruises evident of a new walker. Photoshop, here I come!
My sweet Tate looks so grown-up and pretty in these pictures! I can hardly believe she's going to be 3 in March. And she was relatively cooperative, compared to past photo experiences (those of you who know her know that she tends to lean towards the disagreeable side of requests). I think it helped that her cousins, friends and especially her BFF "B" were all there to play along.
Enjoy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Those are the cutest sweaters ever! Where did you find them? I think you guys did a great job with your pictures! My camera is terrible (or maybe it's just me!) & I don't get great pictures very often.
They turned out darling! Love their sweaters too. I have an awesome 35mm camera but I'd like to get a nice digital one. Chet, for some strange reason, has a hard time spending $800 on a camera tho. I can't imagine why...haha. Way cute! Good job.
yeah, i ditto the sweaters and ugg boots...the girls are so darling!
Oh those girls are so cute. And I agree, the one crying is ADORABLE.
She will thank you later in life for having such cute pictures of them, tears and all.
way to go ego! I love that one of hayden pouting---it is so cute! We are doing a makeshift photoshoot today for xmas cards---i'm making ry take the pics---we'll see...
Those are super cute. Your girls couldn't be any cuter if they tried. I agree with you about the one of Hayden with her hands rubbing her eyes. What a sweet pea!
I love rosy cheeks. The girls look so pretty in their sweaters. I miss the fall. I am living in Summer year round. Your babies are beautiful.
Post a Comment