Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Just wanted so share some fun deals with my mamma-friends out there. Today, I hit the jackpot!
For those of you with little girls, check out the sale going on at Toys R Us...all of the "Loving Family" products are buy 1 get 1 free. This includes the doll house, so if you're looking for a perfect Christmas gift and have a friend who needs one, too - split the cost! Tatum loves hers and I stocked up on rooms for the house (sets with furniture and accessories). You can even get the cute SUV! Anyway, check out the new sale catalog online and see if anything strikes you.
Children's Place (online) is having a killer sale (search through every category), but mostly I found shoes! They have several pair on sale for $4.99. And, just because I love you all so much, here's a web code for an additional 20% off (HMNM97). :) Okay, I found it online, but had to share with my girls! The only downside is that there are several items that are already sold out and it can be a little frustrating. But digging through, I found some great deals.
Today I spent $80 and got:
(2) Dollhouse Sets
(6) Pair of Girl Shoes
(3) Pair of Boy Shoes (for Kehl)
(2) Sweaters
(1) Skirt
I hope you find as much loot as I did! Happy shopping...


1 comments:
k, my friend has a site for deals posted....if you email good deals in she posts them. really, I wanted to share hers about teh Crazy8.com free shipping offer.
http://misscheapskate.blogspot.com
apparently it's a cheaper gymboree?
Post a Comment