Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Well, the ultrasound is scheduled and it's just about time to find out what this little babe is! So, in honor of the occasion, I'm giving a gift!
Here's how it will work - reply to this post with your guess as to what we'll be having (boy or girl). Those of you that are correct will be entered into a random drawing and I will send the winner a very special prize!
Deadline for comments will be October 22nd. The ultrasound is scheduled for the 23rd, so we'll let you all know as soon as we do.
So come on, what's it gonna be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


20 comments:
I'm guessing boy!
I'm guessing boy too! But if you do happen to stay members of the "x" club, your more then welcome to use one of our names. My mommy taught me how to share :). I'm glad you like the name we've picked. Can't wait to find out what your little one is.
I thinks its a boy, for Beaus sake.
Boy!
it's a girl. they come in 3's. also, my odds are better if I guess girl.
I have gotta say girl.. :)
Are you kidding me? It is totally another girl. Beau is the perfect daddy for ALL GIRLS and EGO, What would you do with a little boy? Trucks and Cars? Dollies and girls Singing " Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend Song" is totally You guys. My guess is another GIRL!
I think you are due for a boy!!!
BOY!!!! (just you wait--hahahahaha)
I'm going to go with girl for sure. You know what they say...the more you have of one kind, the better chance you have of them all being that gender! Well, I'm sure "they" don't say that, but that's how I'm rationalizing it anyway! I'm so excited for you....
I also think you are due for a boy! I want you to see how TOTALLY different the two can be!
I just know you will be having another girl!! lol It would be convenient since you already have so many girl things! I can't wait to find out.
Emily
Adam and I are definitely guessing a BOY!!! I am so jealous you get to find out what you're having already! I have to wait another 4 weeks. Dang. Good luck with everything!
I want to go with girl too Ego, but it seems though if it is a boy, the chances of winning a draw are more likely in my favor. Its about me right?? silly Tanya. Good Luck - can't wait to hear!!
I want it to be a boy so I am saying a boy!!!
I HOPE IT IS A BOY SO THAT MY LITTLE JACKSON CAN HAVE A FRIEND TO PLAY WITH BUT I THINK IT IS A GIRL! YOU JUST MAKE CUTE GIRLS!
I'm guessing girl
I am going with girl! What are the names you are thinking about? How fun!!
i hope you have a boy for beau's sake to have a hunting partner, but I think you'll have a girl. all girls are so fun (i should know, i lived it!)
Aunt Shareen guesses girl!
Post a Comment