Monday, October 29, 2007

Polly Pocket-a-Rama

Just another awesome deal to share with you moms out there with little girls who love Polly Pocket.

If you go to Mattel's Website there is a coupon for $5 off of any Polly Pocket toy at any store. It's good through 12/31/07 and, if you shop smart, you can get some toys for free or under $1. I'm stocking up for Tatum's birthday in March already! The coupon is good for one toy per transaction, but I've been making a couple trips a week to Target and Wal-Mart and getting good use out of this deal.

Christmas deals, girls!

2 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Who is Polly Pocket? Am I out of the loop, or what? I'd better learn quick before Kenz gets too old.

Julie said...

Thanks for the tip. Natalie loves Polly Pockets. Can't say that I'm there with her just cause they're so hard to keep track of, but hey...you do what ya can to make the kids happy right?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin