OH my gosh! Now Beau totally has a buddy. Giddy Up Partner! Weren't you going to do the whole cowboy theme? Have fun looking for Blue and boy stuff. He is going to be one handsome little dude.
ALL RIGHT! Now, maybe I'll have some input for YOU! You SO need a boy! That is just awesome! I called that one didn't I? Congratulations! Tell Beau the same. Finally, a litle boy to tackle. They are SO much fun to play with!
oh, you'll have so much fun. little ties, and guns, and swords, and trains, and button down shirts, and short spikey hair do's. it's a blast. if you are doing the cowboy theme, talk to Pam. Grant's room is in old vintage western cowboys and is darling! there are some great websites that sell bedding and decor too!
14 comments:
Congrats! I'm excited for you! Is Beau stoked? So I'm due March 11th - just like a week before you, right?
congratulations! That's so awesome. It looks like the 'giddy up' banner needs to be made!
I love thinking of boy names...although, Ryan and I already have our first names for each a boy and a girl picked out.
So. much. fun.
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys!!
Yeah!! I am so happy for you guys and just a tad jealous :). So what are the choices for names?
OH my gosh! Now Beau totally has a buddy. Giddy Up Partner! Weren't you going to do the whole cowboy theme? Have fun looking for Blue and boy stuff. He is going to be one handsome little dude.
I am so excited for you! A Ballard boy. He will be one tough cookie having two older sisters like Tatum and Hayden. Congratulations! Love ya
YEAH!!! Boys are sooo fun and alot less drama!!!
ALL RIGHT! Now, maybe I'll have some input for YOU! You SO need a boy! That is just awesome! I called that one didn't I? Congratulations! Tell Beau the same. Finally, a litle boy to tackle. They are SO much fun to play with!
Oh awesome!!! Congrats... what a transition from two little girls to a cute boy!! :)
Congrats Evonne! I'm surprised to hear boy, but I guess you guys need one!
Yay for the ballard bunch. I can't wait to see what a baby boy ballard looks like. Love ya Ego!
oh, you'll have so much fun. little ties, and guns, and swords, and trains, and button down shirts, and short spikey hair do's. it's a blast. if you are doing the cowboy theme, talk to Pam. Grant's room is in old vintage western cowboys and is darling! there are some great websites that sell bedding and decor too!
Oh that is so exciting! Baby boys are so fun! I bet Beau is ecstatic!!!!
So exciting!! How fun to have a little boy and get into the boy stuff. Now Beau won't be so outnumbered! Do you have any names picked out?
Post a Comment