Monday, October 22, 2007

Last Minute Guesses....

Tomorrow is the big day! If you haven't already, make sure you submit your guess as to what we'll be having so that (if correct) you can be entered in the drawing for a fun prize!

I've got my guess...but I'll keep it to myself until tomorrow. :)

7 comments:

Morph This said...

Hey lady! I bet it is a girl..

Audrey said...

GO YOU!! I hope you post what the sex of the baby is right when you get home!! I'll be watching for it...

Summer said...

Boy

Chantel Skaggs said...

Chantel guesses... Boy
Ashley guesses... Girl
Claudia guesses... Boy
We can't wait to find out!
Love... The Mundy Girls

Unknown said...

Usually I can guess and be right but for some reason the pressure is on and I am losing my jedi forces here.

Let me think...hmmmm. I am really feeling strongly that it is a boy but usually what I am feeling means it will end up being the opposite. So I will say my final answer is a GIRL! AAAAA! I can't wait to know now. I hope I win the prize!!!

Margaret Ann Ballard

Krystal said...

Evonne-
I am voting BOY!!! This time I hope it is for Beau! If not though, girls (as we already know) are awesome and SO much fun!

Krystal

Unknown said...

Hi Evonne!

I hope it is a boy - but my guess is girl!! Good Luck!

Tesla

Blog Widget by LinkWithin