Monday, October 01, 2007
Yesterday was an interesting one, to say the least. :)
The morning started out calmly with the girls and I making breakfast for Beau (who got to sleep in). We went to church and came home without incident. That is, until the most accident-prone child alive decided to get a shiner.
My mom was going to the store and Tatum wanted to go with her. While mom was getting dressed. Tate was playing in the playroom. After a few minutes, mom and I both heard "the cry". You know the one - where you know your kid is really hurt, not just upset about something. We found her, having fallen off of the Ikea kids table stool, with a huge goose egg next to her left eye:
After some birthday celebrating (with a fantastic cake, I might add):

And lots of playing with cousins and friends, this morning it woke up looking like this (If she closes her eye, you can really see how purple the entire lid is):
I wonder what the injury for October will be? *ugh*


7 comments:
oh my!!! Have you had any thoughts about putting her in a bubble :)?! Adorable cake! Happy Birthday Beau!
Happy Birthday Beau. DId you make that fabulous cake? Gosh! That little cookie of yours is always getting hurt. She is one tough chick. So sad. I totally hate that "hurt cry." I'm starting to understand,because Lil is all over the place now. By the way... Beau is looking skinny.
oh my gosh! Poor Tatum. Just don't take her to the hospital too often..they might send social services! (Ryan's mom had them visit her a few times...she has 9 kids! it's expected)
Cute cake! It looks delicious. mmmm.
yeah, that cake looks so yummy! i am wishing for some right about now. and poor tatum...i think you should bubble wrap her or something. kinda like michael scott from the office when he burned his foot on the george foreman and wrapped it in bubble tape. hilarious. sorry for that tangent. back to tatum, i hope she gets better. can't wait to see what she'll injure next time!
Owie...owie!!! Poor girl. You need to get a pic of that with her cast in the picture too so when she's older she can really see just how accident prone she was...lol! Hope she is feeling better soon! P.S. Great cake...again!!!
Are you kidding me with that cake right now?! I love it! Knowing how cute all your stuff always is I really shouldn't be so surprised. :)
Poor Tatum. She is definitely accident prone. That one video you had of her dancing around I was sure she was going to bang into the dresser. I hope her black eye goes away soon. :(
Ego - I don't know how you do it?! Poor girl. Lots of owie boo-boos, you'd think she'd just stay put. That looks like it hurt so bad - and I'm sure she just loved you takin' that picture! :) Hang in there... miss you.
Post a Comment