Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Beau!

This is a couple of hours early, but I didn't want to neglect a little tribute post with all of the "busy-ness" tomorrow will bring.



Happy 27th Birthday to my amazing husband. We all love you so much!

4 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Way cute! Tell Beau Happy- "late" Birthday!

Lisa Danielson said...

Have a great birthday beau! You always such plan great parites..speaking of which-are we still on for Halloween??

Kim and Chet said...

Awww...that was so neat! Wish him a happy "late" birthday for me. Tell him I was thinking about him yesterday! (I'm just so horrible with making the phone calls and sending gifts! Sorry)

Mands Glenn said...

I love the sleepy pictures with his girls and the one of him with Tatum blowing out the sparkler. Soo sweet.You guys are such a hot family. Seriously! I MISS YOU!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin