Thursday, September 27, 2007

Brokeback "Daddy"

I know, maybe a little scandalous. But really, how could I not post this picture?

Backstory: Tatum takes the clothes off of everything...Barbies (and Ken, apparently), Baby Dolls, Dora, Tinkerbell...you name it. I've heard that this is something they all do at this age - and I hope it is - otherwise, I'd need to start being a little concerned.



Today we found her innocently playing "daddy riding the horse". I honestly haven't laughed this hard in a loooooooooooooong time. How was she to know that the corrupt adults would see it any differently than she would?

Sweet thing.

6 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Sweet thang is right. This is too funny. When I opened your blog I had to take a double look at what I was looking at. Sooooo Funny!

Chelsea said...

I saw that picture before i read anything and was a bit shocked....ah...took me back to my barbie and ken the rocker days.

so cute!

Beau & Lenette said...

That is hilarious!!!! I think I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time either! Gotta love the sweetness and innocence of our little angels!

James Yvonne and Elise said...

I love it!!! That made me laugh so hard. Seriously kids are so funny and do the cutest things. Love ya

Gunner said...

She hasn't seen Brokeback Mountain by chance has she? haha

shannon said...

that is so awesomely hilarious! go tatum!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin