Tuesday, September 04, 2007
These are seriously my latest favorite thing! 
I have been ordering so many lately that it only seemed appropriate that I have a party of my own. I'm even considering selling them, just to have easier access. I'm addicted.
What?
Scentsy Open House
When?
Saturday, September 15th
10:00 am - Noon
Where?
My House (West Jordan, Utah)
(If you need my address or directions, please let me know!)
If you are unable to attend, but still want to order items, please let me know and I'll make sure to get your order processed on the day of the open house! The online catalog can be found at the link above and I have samples of all of the scents for you to smell. Beware - there are a TON.
These really are great products - I'm an avid buyer myself and plan to order a few for Christmas gifts this year! Why not start early, right?
If you have any questions, please let me know. And don't forget to bring friends - the more the merrier!


3 comments:
Sounds like a fun party! We'll be in Seattle for my bday, but I'll take a peek at the online catalogue. Do you have any favorties?
Lisa -
I love SO many, but my favorites right now are "Skinny Dippin'" and "Wassailberry". One good summer scent, and the other a good fall scent. If we want to get together this week sometime (I need to call Jami!), I can bring them down for you to test.
Just let me know!
ego
Dear Evonne,
Thank you for the invite to your smelly party. I would love to attend but the logistics of appearing on said day at said time would only be due to moving heaven and earth, or vice versa. You know I'm dying to jump in the car and come for a visit. Came to the realization recently, I suddenly have more fingers on one hand than we have friends left in the Utah Valley to visit. You being the thumb. I sure miss you!
Love, Nan
Post a Comment