Monday, October 22, 2007
No, I didn't find out a day early. My dreams have just come true, that's all!
Pregnancy + Cheesecake Factory = Bliss
Yep, it's coming to SLC! I could not be any happier. This is, by far, my most favorite restaurant ever. Those of you who haven't tasted yet, be prepared to be amazed!
Anyone up for a dinner date in November?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Mmmm my favorite too! I don't think I have even had their cheescake, just the food and it is to die for. I would totally be your dinner date, but just can't justify flying into Utah to go to dinner. When I'm rich someday!
You know us, we are up for cheesecake any time of day, or day of the week. You better call us the first time you go!
Sooo jealous!!! I love that place too! We're lucky that we have an Outback and an Applebees in this redneck ghetto town that we live it:) Although there are rumors that we are getting an Olive Garden in the future!
It's about time, huh?! It's my favorite restaurant, too! YUM!
Sorry I missed you while I was in Utah, but I just took a job in Blackfoot, ID..So I am sure I will be visiting Utah soon..hopefully we can hook up then!!!
YESSSSS!!! I am totally excited--bring on the trans fats:)
oooh! I'm ready to go to lunch anytime! LOVE that place..YUM!!!
Never had it, but I'll be around the week of Thanksgiving. Count me in!
By the way, all your crafts below are Adorable! I wish I had a creative mind!
I LOVE Cheescake factory. The closest one to us is like 45 minutes away so I don't get there that often...which come to think of it is probably not a bad thing. HaHaha
my fave too! i saw it the other day at fashion place and i was so pumped...maybe we should do a double date there? oh, cheesecake here i come!
Post a Comment