Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sorry to tease, but you'll have to wait another day or so. We still have a few family members to inform. You know I'm an addicted blogger, but I just can't bear for some people to learn the results over the internet. :) Very soon, I promise.
We are all very excited to meet the newest member of the Ballard Bunch! This babe fought it's way through some serious birth control, so I'm expecting another feisty one. *haha* The ultrasound technician had a hard time getting baby Ballard to sit still enough for some photo ops. Tatum even got into the spirit watching the DVD at home and saying, "Oh, it's pretty!" I don't think she really knew what she was looking at, though. Because Beau and I were the ones that went to the doctor, she thought we were both in the video somewhere. "Where's daddy? Where's mommy?" Didn't quite catch the concept, but she did try.
Now we just need to narrow down a name.
Here's a profile picture for all of the grandmas out there. Lil' bug has the EXACT same profile that both the girls did! Cute little kissable nose...


12 comments:
i want to know! i want to know! Funny thing. my sister found out yesterday what they're expecting, too! you guys almost have the same due date.
your killing me!! augh!! :) I was thinking about it all night! I cant wait till you post it!!
so cute! they do dvd's now for ultrasounds--wow am I behind the times--can't wait!!
SERIOUSLY. . . NOT COOL!
The only reason I got online today was to find out what you are having!! :) Cain't wait to find out.
awww...so exciting! Can't wait to find out. BTW, you paid Kylee WAY too much!!! Did everything go okay with her? Be honest so we know what to "teach" her and talk to her about! :)
Oh YVN you ticky little buggard..Just spill the beans!!!
Okay...Its midnight. I'm up - where are you. And since when did us blog readers become unfamily? Ugh. Its snowing. And now I have to go to bed and wonder if you finally get to to buy matchbox cars and dinosaurs.
ego.....hurry up and tell who you need to tell....i'm dying to know what you're having :) also, question on your crafts: on the felt "Harvest" sign....did you cut out the felt letters, or are those something you can buy pre-cut? do tell. also, are things stuffed with batting?
kendra
oh my gosh! Congrats! I can't wait to find out. I hadn't checked your blog in forever (I know I suck but I did finally add you as a link. What the crap took me so long????) Anyways, imagine my suprise when I was talking to Shannon and she mentioned that you were preggers. WHAT!!!!????? So I had to get on and check for myself...its about time right? Anyways, can't wait for the follow up! I love your baby countdown, btw.
okay, so it's been a day...TELL ALREADY! I AM GETTING BUGGED!
I think we've all waited patiently enough! :) Spill it already!!!
Post a Comment