Saturday, October 06, 2007

He Hunts, I Blog

The girls fell asleep early & so I play. I even had time to revamp the page (thanks Kendra for the inspiration). There are still a few things I want to tweak, but I'll get to those after some sleep.

No pictures to post, but I never did reply to the tag by Shannon on the ABC's of me. I promise, I had every intention - but as life goes, I've been a little distracted lately.

So, here goes...

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: I have a few, I guess. Karen (we’ve known eachother forever – BFF), Shanna (sis-in-law), my husband (he really is the best), my mom (I love how getting older you grow closer)
C-Cake or Pie: Depends on the day. Pumpkin pie is always okay with me, though
D- Day of choice: Sunday (I’m with you Sharn) – we’re all home, Beau isn’t working in the yard/house/cars and we can just relax. The only downfall is getting both girls ready in the morning. *ugh*
E- Essential Item: Downeast undershirt (tank every day of my life, under everything)
F- Favorite Color: Pink/Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Thousand Oaks, California
I- Indulgence(s): Does blogging count? I’m a sucker for any kind of reality television and shopping for my girls
J- January or July: I like both – by the time one rolls along, I’m longing for the other
K- Kids: 2 – Tatum (2 ½) & Hayden (1)…baby number 3 in March (I’m hoping we’ll find out what we’re expecting sometime in the next few weeks!)
L-Life is Incomplete Without: My family
M- Marriage Date: April 8, 2004 (04/08/04) – we tried to make it easy to remember, too
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 1 sister, 3 sister-in-laws, 3 brother-in-laws
O- Oranges or Apples: I love both, but give me a sweet Clementine any day! (Tanya, driving home from Thanksgiving in Idaho ring a bell? Clementines and Mint Chocolate Fudge Oreos)
P- Phobias or Fears: The dark, abandonment
Q- Quote(s): Having a hard time thinking of one right now...
R- Reason To Smile: My husband, my girls, my DVR (haha)
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three +: Mom, Jami, Kendra, Tanya & Yvonne (sorry that's more than three)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I hate blow drying my hair, but it must be done.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor – that sounds so awful, though – I might have to change now!
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds – hands down. I want to know what this babe is!!!!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Lately, homemade salsa and tortilla chips (the saltier the better)
Z- Zodiac: Leo

7 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

okay, so will you PLEASE enlighten me on how to set up such a cute blog page! I found some funny pictures of our times at Roman Gardens the other day :) I'll have to post them.

Kimm said...

Loving the new back drop!!!

Chelsea said...

I love the scrapbook bits you used for your page! How do you do it?

Let's get together and be creative :)

Also, that picture of Tatum is sooo cute. She's gonna be the girliest of girls...with Hayden close in tow.

Kim and Chet said...

Please, please, PLEASE tell me how you make your background so cute!!! Love the new one. Email me!

Cami Jo said...

Okay, I want to know the secret too. Maybe you should just post how you made your background.

PS: I bite my nails too. Makes my fingers look even shorter and chubbier than they already are!

shannon said...

yay ego...i knew you'd come around sometime soon to do this. you are hilarious. and yes, i would agree your blog is freaking awesome!

Jocelyn said...

I've been out of town for a bit and now I'm back and catching up on my blogs and I have so many on yours, it's awesome! First of all, love the new look on your blog. And yes, blogging definitely counts as an indulgence (that I can't get enough of). I also am a total sucker for reality tv. Help me! I love it! Also, I am so with you on the Jan/July thing. But even more so I am with you on blow drying hair. Hate it but have to do it. UGH! Anyway, I loved reading this about you. I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Sorry for the novel of a comment. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin