Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Every year we give our nieces and nephews a little something special for Halloween. And, since I can't leave the girls out, I usually make them the same treat. This year I was inspired by Martha, of course. She had these in her October magazine and I thought they were too cute to pass up. I only wish I'd had larger sticks for the broom handles, but you gotta work with what you have.
All they are made from is simple brown paper lunch sacks (two per gift), a stick and a bag of candy (really any kind will work). If you want instructions, let me know.
I was so in love with them that I even made a few extras for Kaden (I've been watching him a few days a week) and Hunter, Logan and Jackson (their grandma always spoils our girls on Halloween)!
Happy Halloween!



4 comments:
very very cute! i saw them in the issue, too, and thought, something to save and i'll be sending kids' lunches to school with them like that on halloween (or the whole month of october!).
Very cute Evonne! You are always so good with crafts. The kids are so lucky to have you as an aunt to make them cute things. lol
Those are dang cute!
How coincidental! We had my Young Women make those last Saturday along with Caramel apples. One of my couselors is another Martha Stewart! She kind of reminds me of you! Great Idea.
(I was surprised how easy they really were!)
Post a Comment