Monday, March 23, 2009
I saw a picture like it, loved it, copied it.
And it's just as I'd imagined, only cuter because it's my Tate.
There are more from this shoot (mostly of Shantell),
and when I'm done with them you can find some
on my {way in progress} photography blog or on Shanna's blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
your pictures are so darling. You really need to start your own photography business. Speaking of that would you be interested in taking my family photos this spring. We desperately need to update them.
Very cute! You've got a natural model on your hands! Maybe someday Weston will hold still long enough for me to get creative! Nice work!
Absolutely beautiful! I would love to see more! Maybe you can take some of my kids! Your doing such a beautiful job!
I love it! Where was this taken at? She just has some attitude in this pic...it's great :)
Post a Comment