That is HOT. Don't forget your leopard print stirrup leggings! I can't wait to see more pictures! Have fun!
Hey! where did you get your stuff? I don't have ANYTHING!
I'm out of the loop, and totally don't know what's on Friday, but those were cracking me up! Remember the "onesie" snapping under the crotch, shirts? You should definately pull some of those out!
I am so excited! I burned all the music. It is gonna rock! Where did you find all that stuff?!? I so need to find an outfit....
Thats freekin awesome! you 2 will look GREAT!
Miss those days! Don't forget to throw your leg warmers on! Hope you guys had fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is HOT. Don't forget your leopard print stirrup leggings! I can't wait to see more pictures! Have fun!
Hey! where did you get your stuff? I don't have ANYTHING!
I'm out of the loop, and totally don't know what's on Friday, but those were cracking me up!
Remember the "onesie" snapping under the crotch, shirts? You should definately pull some of those out!
I am so excited! I burned all the music. It is gonna rock! Where did you find all that stuff?!? I so need to find an outfit....
Thats freekin awesome! you 2 will look GREAT!
Miss those days! Don't forget to throw your leg warmers on! Hope you guys had fun!
Post a Comment