Friday, March 27, 2009

Randomness

My Cute Guy - Lovin' the Cheese
{Layne's a fan of all grown-up foods now...no more baby stuff for him!}
New Skirt Pattern - Loving This
{it looks longer than it is the way Tate is standing - hits just below the knee}
Hayden's Spill
{She tripped and fell into the corner of the door jam. It didn't bleed, but it did swell a lot.}
Bed-Head-a-Rama
{Finally! A picture of how awesome Hayden looks in the morning.}

Have a Great Weekend!

7 comments:

Josh and Shalae said...

Those are awesome! I felt so bad for poor Hayden. But at least it didn't split. I love the bed head. We have some awesome bed head in the mornings around here too:) And I love that skirt. I totally need the pattern. And the dress one. I'll send you the shirt/dress pattern too.

Lindsay said...

I love that top one of Layne, what a stud. I love that cute picture of Hayden over on the side too - it's adorable! I wish Weston would hold still for me to take better pictures of him. Do you have Photoshop? If so, where did you get it...I mean, I know where to get it, I just don't want to pay the regular price - and I thought maybe you knew where I could get a deal. It totally makes all the difference. A good camera is just the start! Anyway, all your pictures are great. Keep 'em coming!!!

teresa and the boys said...

Wow -- you weren't kidding about Hayden's head wound -- what a doozy! And, um... there are people who would kill for volume like that in their hair!

Kim and Chet said...

Oh what a big owie...I have a headache just looking at it. Poor girl! What cute kiddos...love the skirt! I found a really cute one I want you to try and make for Makayla. I'll have to show you the pic...it is SO cute!

Julie said...

very cute ties! and that is some AWESOME bed head!!!

Cami Jo said...

What a perfect picture of Hayden's hair! Loved it. Hope her head starts feeling better. Those wounds are the best and most impressive to show off. They look horrible, and yet...no blood! Cute pictures.

shannon said...

oh my gosh, i so need the pattern for the skirt and ties!!! where in the world do you find the time and come up with these ideas. i want to be you for a day...or week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin