Sunday, March 29, 2009

Finally!

After some brainstorming with my crafty-and-he-don't-know-it husband, I think finally perfected the little guy tie w/ an elastic neck band. Slips right over their fat little heads.

These are ridiculously easy.

I've already made Layne three.


10 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

So you're coming over here, when? Seriously... I told a friend that I made a tie, and her first comment, was, "OOOhhhhh... I want one!" So seriously -- let's have a tie-making party. I'll supply the DDP. =)

Also -- you're awesome.

teresa and the boys said...

I say "seriously" a lot. Sorry about that. Seriously.

Seriously... said...

i was getting confused thinking someone was talking about me :) Seriously though...those are cute EGO, send some my way and let me know what the $$$$ damage is, i'll send you a check :)
Kendra (aka Seriously)

Shanna said...

cute & even cuter in person you know Im signed up first for ya! being the sisster in law and all only bloood though, & not friend just family!

Família Mundy said...

Oh, I won't hate you, haha! Let me check with Skyler, saturdays are his daddy time. I'll call you. Thanks!!!

Kim and Chet said...

I want some for my little guys! How cute would Cash be in a tie?!

Alyssa said...

I'll take 3! What colors do you have?

Chelsea said...

I think it was you a couple years ago that commented on my blog and asked if I just sit around and craft all day. Now it's my turn to ask that same question to you!

Jocelyn said...

OK I'm slowly getting back to checking blogs, YAY! And oh how I've missed you and all your awesome crafts (and rants!). Shannon asked me if I had seen the baby boy ties that you made and of course I came straight over! I could die! That is so dang cute! And by the way, I can not believe Layne is already a year old!!

hillary said...

Can I be you? I love the tie. I've looked on Etsy for cute ties & most of them are those gay 1-D ties or the onesies w/ties sewn on them. Hate both of those! I love your tie. I also love the skirt & dress you've made for the girls. Do you have patterns that you've bought or are you that ridiculous that you can just whip them out? If you have patterns will you let me know where to get them (for all 3)? Thanks! j h divis (at) gmail

Blog Widget by LinkWithin