Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Love It

When They Love Each Other.


p.s. New dresses made last week. I'm whipping up a bunch and would be happy to make more.


7 comments:

Seriously... said...

I would take some dresses...but, you know. they are super cute though! I still want some ties....i just haven't figured out fabric. maybe i should just say surprise me? I'd take whatever. crazy, not crazy, whatever. give me 4 of them. I don't need them for easter (we've got some bow ties planned I think.....), so no time pressure.

and do you mind if i lie to my boys and tell them i made them? just kidding.

Chelsea said...

I LOVE the dresses! I'm getting into the swing of mastering onesies and working on a bag for Hillary (first time using a pattern and i'm a bit nervous!) and then I found a tutorial for this wickedly cute kimono that I think i'll attempt for my new little nephew.

Keep the dresses coming!

Cami Jo said...

I'd take a dress or two! Kenzie is in need of some spring clothes! Let me know what I can do to get some!

Krystal said...

Love them! How much are you charging? Let me know, I would buy one in a heart beat!

stephanie said...

I want a dress!!!! Brooklin is like a 5T or probably a girls 4? Let me know how much $$$ i need to send you. I'll be up Easter weekend or you can mail it down!

angie j. said...

too cute!!

Julie said...

I love that you just "whip up a bunch" Hahahaha! You crafty little thing you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin