Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Thanks to everyone for the interest in the dresses in the last post! I'm excited to contribute to making your already cute girlies cuter! If you're interested in a dress (I've emailed those of you I already know about), please leave a comment and I'll get to makin'.
Here's a picture of one of the dresses I made for all of the nieces in our family as an Easter gift. We may even be debuting them in some family pictures soon...maybe. ;)
This is a better picture of the style of the dress the girls were wearing in my last post. Same dress, different fabric. You're in the know.
I can make dresses in this fabric, the one pictured below or anything else your little heart can dream up. Sizing can be anywhere from 6 month to a girl's 10. Just let me know what you want and we'll get working on yours right away.
Thanks again!




4 comments:
I want one too! Okay I want 3!
e-mail me! They are to die for!
So cute! If I have a girl I will let you know!!! It was so good to see you yesterday! I miss that ward so much. We love ours but I just miss all of you! How did you get your signature on there? I can't figure it out!
So, so cute!!! Okay- try 24 months for Kenz. THey are adorable!
The dorthy idea was great! I get so sick of "princess" parties lately. It's nice to see a change. She looked adorable! Where did you get the shoes! Okay..the cake? I'm very impressed. Very.
I would love one of these for my daughter!! Let me know how to go about getting one :) (I don't know if you remember me... I came with your cousin Alyssa to Utah for Conference a long time ago)
That dress is sooo beautiful!!
Post a Comment