Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Fun w/ Friends

In non-bachelor related news...
{season is over, posts will cease until May}

This past Sunday we had dinner and game night with our friends the Boswells. The kids {and the grown-ups} had a blast playing Rock Band, Lips & Raving Rabbids in the Wii.


We're so excited to have new fun friends that live just a street over!






I had to also include the following picture of Tatum. I came into the living room the other day to find her hard at work on her own "photoshoot". I especially love how she has the doll all proped up w/ Layne's football and basketball. Pay no mind to my dirty couches. I hate those things.

6 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

I also love that it's a nude photo shoot! You have a future Playboy photographer on your hands! LOL!

Shanna said...

Oh I LOVE IT!

teresa and the boys said...

Very Manet. Or Heffner. Whichever.

JameeMaLee said...

You are hilarious. I love the word "hiss" I will find a way to use that word at least once a day for the rest of my life:) I really hope Melissa is the next bachelorette.

Cami Jo said...

I love that the babies naked. Too funny. What a little photographer she'll be. Just like her mama!

krista and ty said...

K all I can say evonne is you are the cutest woman I know! Your post are so fun to read they always make my day! And how cute she is with her little photo shoot like mother like daughter. We miss you guys we really need to get together, love ya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin