Monday, March 09, 2009

Birthday Pictures

Thank you {everyone} for making my 1st birthday so great!

love,
Layne

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Great pictures!! I love that cake!! Pure talent on that one... How many layers is that?? WOW!
The kiddos are darling! and The last picture... Priceless!

Dorothy & Tony said...

I seriously cannot believe it has been a year. Oh my he has grown! Love the pics!

Nagels said...

happy bday little guy. was he on GTU? What a cute picture :)

Kim and Chet said...

Ooh that cake looks SO yummy!!! Good job as always :)

Chelsea said...

i love the banner, and I love the cake, and I love the cupcakes! and I love love love that he wiped his eyes with frostinged hands. Is that the hundred (or whatever insane number) layer cake? lots of mini layers with goodness in between? mmmm...unfortch that stuff is off my eating list. boo.

Shanna said...

He is so cute! Beau is such a kid at heart!~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin