Wow! Has it already been a year! He is such a cutie pie. Happy Birthday little man!! p.s. did you hear that melissa is the fill in on DWTS for nancy o'dell who got injured? I bet she'll be great!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYNE! What a cutie! Can you believe it's already been a year? That was the fastest year of my life! I hope Layne had a wonderful birthday! He's such a handsome little guy!
6 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday little Layners! I can't believe it's been a year all ready! What a cute boy he is :)
Hope your party was a flying success! Can't wait for cake pictures -- how was it? Happy birthday, baby boy!
Oh! I really must have been way off because I was blown away that he is 1 already! How time flies when you aren't around! Happy Birthday little guy!
Wow! Has it already been a year! He is such a cutie pie. Happy Birthday little man!! p.s. did you hear that melissa is the fill in on DWTS for nancy o'dell who got injured? I bet she'll be great!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYNE! What a cutie! Can you believe it's already been a year? That was the fastest year of my life! I hope Layne had a wonderful birthday! He's such a handsome little guy!
CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment