Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Caved

And now it's mine. All mine.

6 comments:

Beal Family said...

I need to go get my copy to. Hey...Could you email me the 80's party pics. I wanted to do a post on it.
Thanks!

Chelsea said...

i totally didn't know it came out last night! Ryan said he was at walmart at 11:45/midnight last night and half our ward was there. They were going to the bishop's house afterward to watch Twilight...and the half of the ward wasn't just girls...

Lucky me, I have had it for a couple weeks and watched it on the plane last night. {from my online tv/movie watching source!}

Família Mundy said...

I haven't seen the movie yet...Heard it's good, :)
So Claudia said you've been practicing photography with your new decked out camera. Would you like to practice with my little angel? She's very photogenic!!! Let me know, I'd love to have some more cute pics of her. xoxo

vanessa

Shanna said...

& you love it!

Lindsay said...

Awesome! I felt like such a die-hard at Wal-Mart Friday night. I don't know why Edward does it for me, but he certainly does.

Julie said...

was there any doubt that you would buy it??? i'm getting mine today. TJ's out of town. hahaha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin