Thursday, July 16, 2009
No, I didn't skip a letter. I am behind in my posting, though. And, in a final effort to avoid all things I SHOULD be doing today, I'm posting a few quick pictures.
"I" will return in all it's grateful glory tomorrow.
But for today, Here's my sweet Tate {the eyes, ugh!} and some pictures of the car seat tent blanket thingies I've been making. Still room to improve, but these are my first attempt at figuring out the right measurements.




Labels: Evie B Photography, favorites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
okay, did you just make it up like Shalae, or did you have a pattern? I wish I was more creative. They look adorable. That picture of Tatum is darling too.
WAY cute picture of Tatum...I love it.
those are super cute. I wish I had a little talent!!!
I want to purchase some of these car seat tent blankets to give at babyshowers. how much do you charge and do you have any boyish ones or will you? They are way cool. Wish I had one with my kiddos!
Those are the best invention ever. Did you make that up. I wish I would have had one for my kids. You are so creative. I wish I could sew like you. Hey I have a friend who is having a baby in Oct. maybe I could buy one from you. You really need to go into business with all of the cute stuff you make. One more thing to add to your busy life...right. But you are so good at everything you do.
Ego - i've been making those for the last few months and i have all the perfect measurements done out. wanna get together this week and i can show you what i've got? i've made about 8 of them so far and now it seems to be pretty easy. how much are you selling yours for? i wanna see if i am way off base :)
Those are adorable!! It makes me wish my baby was still teeny so I could use it!! Maybe if I have the #4 Josh thinks we're having then FOR SURE!!!
They turned out SO cute! Want to make any boy ones?? :)
Cute pic of Tate too!
Post a Comment