Monday, July 20, 2009

{i scream, you scream}



Ice Cream. Snelgrove Mint Chocolate Spray. To. Die. For.

Idol. As in American. I stopped watching it post-Clay Aiken {who likes this guy?!?!?!}, but I watched last season and enjoyed it. Plus, my fave from the beginning won, so I was extra happy. But David Archuletta. Really? I so don’t get the allure…

Invitations. Anyone who knows me knows that I’m obsessed with cute invitations, cards, thank you notes, wedding invites, etc. I was obsessive enough to design my own and I save ones that I get in the mail {just to refer back to for ideas in the future}. If you ever need help designing one and don’t want to pay an arm and a leg, let me know – I’m happy to donate my time to help. I love it!

Interaction. I’m a talker. I’m social. I like people. So call me, text me, email me, friend me on facebook, come visit my house, stay for lunch. I love being around people that are older than 4 years old, specifically. Adult interaction. I crave.

p.s. Has anyone noticed that there are a lot of “negative” I words? Ignorant, Illiterate, Invade, Idiot, Irrational, Incontinence, Infest, Irritate, Incarcerate, Illegal, Ironing (yes, this one is negative – I hate it!)…

Near-Impossible.
That’s what I was for me.

1 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

I'm not looking forward to 'I'. You did a stupendous job, however.

(My word verification is "plawdder." That makes me laugh.)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin