Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Today I am grateful for:
Jeans. Besides my comfy clothes at home, I live in these. Dress them up, dress them down, wear them all around. I love me some jeans.
Jumpers. Oh wait, I don't have sister-wives. My bad. ;)
Just Because. I find myself saying this multiple times a day. "Mom, why do I have to..." Answer? "Just Because" Works every time. They might not like it, but my kids are quickly learning my motto {and this is for my mom} "I'm the mom, that's why".
Jelly Shoes. And anything else I wore in Jr. High. Don't get me wrong, I think they are terribly uncomfortable and give you insanely stinky peds. But there is something super nostalgic about them for me. Oh, the style-confidence I had back in the day. Banana clips, jellies, slouch socks, acid wash and crimped hair. We were hot, ladies. Don't believe me? Here's some evidence...
Jack Daniel's Sauce @ TGI Friday's. Have you ever had it? So good. I'm not a huge Friday's fan, but if we do go, I'll get their chicken strip appetizer w/ the sauce every time. It's delish.
Jammies. All time favorite piece of clothing in our house. My kids ask to wear them at noon, and sometimes I oblige. Sometimes, they're still in them from the night before at that time of day. Aint' no shame. But when we're home, we are comfortable. House rules.
I might just go put some on now.
Labels: favorites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
love love love the picture. we need to work on our jr. high blog.
Evonne you are such a doll seriously I love reading your blog its always so fun to see what you'll come up with next. your kids are so freakin gorgeous I want to see you guys! Lets go to din!!
Ok...One, I am so in love with this picture of you! Your hair is awesome! Two, I could drink the jack daniels sauce at TGI Fridays, I order it with everything. Have you had it with their fries and breadsticks??? Not too mention with there chicken sandwich or any hamburger?? Uh Oh the belly speaks!!! What are your prices for pics???
I love the "jumpers" - after watching Oprah's polygamist special yesterday I had to giggle!
Post a Comment