Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where Are You?

In this day and age, with the Internet such a huge part of our everyday lives, why is it so hard to find a way to contact people from your past? I've recently been on the hunt for a few oldies but goodies with no luck. Anyone have any good suggestions? Search engines? Websites? I'm totally in need of a new direction...

2 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

I've been looking for random people for the last few years. It's hard because girls get married and their names change so it's hard to find them on myspace or facebook. I did find two of my BFF's from when I was a kid thru myspace(by the way I NEVER use myspace) and then I found another friends blog by googling another friend...I know totally random. Anyway, if you do come across something that works, please pass it along! :)

Chelsea said...

I only know of Facebook and Myspace. Myspace is the best route for me because you don't have to have the person added usually to see their pictures...actually i lie. reverse that. Facebook you can see the list of friends. That's how I've found tons of people - by looking through other people's lists.

Good luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin