Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Remember When?

I've seen this done and it was pretty fun - I hope you will play along.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses!

12 comments:

Wikler Family said...

Remember all the times we went to Harrio's? I can't believe we used to announce our outings in Relief Society. But what great times we had. Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face.

Jenn

Cami Jo said...

I remember how considerate and thoughtful you have always been to me! We have gotten more use out of your talents (teaching me how to make hair bows) along with all the Hand-me-down (tags still attached) clothes you've given us. You are so fun to be around, and I wish we lived closer!

Kimm said...

YVN...where to start so many memories...Windsor Park (is that where you lived) lots of memories there..Fixing my mullet after a haircut gone wrong, it was awful, but you saved the day. Going to Vegas for walkers wedding and you knowing I had no money...sure you paid for most of the trip..how much do I owe you? You have always been such a great friend. Love ya!!

shannon said...

going to wendover for your "bachelorette" party and tanya bringing "pin the cucumber on the model." i still have the photo of you blindfolded trying to find where the cucumber went...oh gosh. and rockin' out to the 80's cover band. fun weekend.

Shanna said...

Ok Mc Donalds, 2 SKINNY good looking women w- a messed up order comming un glued thinking what a white trash mexican lady who couldnt speak english thinking she was so cool & boy were we the GOOD looking cool ones! LOL I also love our BLACK friday we are a two to be reckin w- or I should say 3 Brienna Is a pretty good one as well w- us. Not a good thing 3 t-d off women wanting what we want when we want it!

Nagels said...

I remember hearing all about you from family members (good things) and then finally meeting you and I could see in Beau's eyes how happy he was to have you in his life and that made me so happy to see. I remembering thinking how beautiful you are and that I wanted to get to know you better. You have always been so sweet to me and you are always smiling :)
I love ya :)

Beau & Lenette said...

cute idea! I vividly remember our trip with Lauren to Thousand Oaks/L.A. that was a blast! Oh, yeah and how about that hike we took with Bethie and Suzanna up to the Y! :) That was a great summer!

Monica said...

I remember your single living days hanging out with Shannon and Lindsay. Also you coming a few times to family gatherings. I also remember you gave Aaron a book The Very Hungry Caterpillar which we still have and it even says inside love aunt Evonne. By the way who is sly? I'm thinking it is Shannon.

Kim and Chet said...

Getting to the hospital just at the right moment when you were having Hayden. Talk about perfect timing! and of course "day after Thanksgiving" shopping!!!

Alyssa said...

I remember staying up all night playing pranks on eachother at your dad and Cheryl's in Red Bluff. It was so funny when Curtis recorded Danielle snoring!

Josh and Shalae said...

I remember standing outside the room when you had Tatum. You poor thing. I could hear you saying that you couldn't do it anymore. And then the shocker when she finally did come out that she was 10 lbs +.

Okay Girl said...

All I Have to say is Beyonce's Crazy in Love
Roni

Blog Widget by LinkWithin