Saturday, July 05, 2008
We had a great 4th of July! We spent most of the day swimming w/ family at my in-law's house and then spent the late afternoon and evening at Grandma & Grandpa Fullmer's house eating and hanging out.
Hunter & Tatum enjoying a little trampoline time
Hayden, enjoying having the trampoline to herself
Jaxon and Hayden playing chase on the trampoline and puppies in the grass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Lol...love the look on Layne's face in that pic with Beau! Cute pics...it was a fun night. Glad you stayed :)
Oh July 4th. Yvonne just sent me this week the picture of us three from our one night in Provo 4th of July. Makes me laugh as I remember it...and touring Hotel Roberts. Your desert looks so yummy. And yes, I will totally be trying your Lasagna! Ballard Babies are so cute.
Oh July 4th. Yvonne just sent me this week the picture of us three from our one night in Provo 4th of July. Makes me laugh as I remember it...and touring Hotel Roberts. Your desert looks so yummy. And yes, I will totally be trying your Lasagna! Ballard Babies are so cute.
how fun! Collin stayed up until all the fireworks were done...he just couldn't stand it! but he slept like a wonder too!
I love the 4th especially when you get to spend it with family. I love Haydens freedom when she gets the tramp all to herself. Wish Lilly knew your fun girlies! I am for sure tryiing your lasagna, too!
Post a Comment