Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wow - my 300th post!

I took the easy route today with the girls and had a sprinkler party - complete w/ sprinkle topped cupcakes (I'm good, I know).




One of the girls brought over her Rocket Launch sprinkler hook-up. It's awesome! I may have to go and buy one for us to play with this summer. Beau was in love at first sight. :)



And my sweet little gals had fun, too. Hot, hot day!


3 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Love your girls in their suits on the swings. Looked like such a fun summer day. I love Summer in Utah!

Monica said...

Looks like alot of fun. The rocket launcher looks fun. I think I have a cousin who bought one for her family. I used to be in charge of activity days in our ward for the longest time. I thought I'd never get released. Do you like it?

Lisa Danielson said...

looks like you had a great holiday. layne is getting so big!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin