So did you sew it or what? It has that fuzzy stuff around the squares and I am totally fabic ignorant but the quilt looks rad! You are quite the crafty lady aren't you?
So did you sew it or what? It has that fuzzy stuff around the squares and I am totally fabic ignorant but the quilt looks rad! You are quite the crafty lady aren't you?
That is so funny you made this because I have a lady in our ward who makes this exact same type of quilts as her signature.I almost wanted to have a baby so she would make one for me because they are so flippin cool!
She is going to teach the Young Women Wednesday on how to make them and I will be gone to the States!
You. Have. Craft. Talent. I LOVE THAT BLANKET. I'll take 2... what would you charge? Or maybe one day I can learn to be like you and make things as cute as that.
11 comments:
Man you are crafty. I can't believe you did that in just one day. You'll have to teach me your tricks:)
i love the fabric combinations! You did great. I'm amazed you had the patience for all those squares, though. I say, go big!
So did you sew it or what? It has that fuzzy stuff around the squares and I am totally fabic ignorant but the quilt looks rad! You are quite the crafty lady aren't you?
So did you sew it or what? It has that fuzzy stuff around the squares and I am totally fabic ignorant but the quilt looks rad! You are quite the crafty lady aren't you?
so, so cute! Wish I could do that kind of stuff.
Such a cute blanket, I love it. You have serious talent.
super cute! i need to have a friend like you! you are quite crafty - i can't even sew on a button!
That is so funny you made this because I have a lady in our ward who makes this exact same type of quilts as her signature.I almost wanted to have a baby so she would make one for me because they are so flippin cool!
She is going to teach the Young Women Wednesday on how to make them and I will be gone to the States!
So hopefully you can show me. Great job!
Do they sell any teeth guards? JK!! Cute blankie!
You. Have. Craft. Talent. I LOVE THAT BLANKET. I'll take 2... what would you charge? Or maybe one day I can learn to be like you and make things as cute as that.
i love it too! i'm going to commission you to make me one when we find out what this little bugger is going to be!
Post a Comment