Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Attached or single? ... Attached to hot little number named Beau Ballard
Best friend? ... I have several really close friends so it's hard to narrow down. Karen has been my bestest friend since 7th grade and Shanna is right up there, too. Lots of great friends!
Cake or pie? ... Probably cake. I'm a sucker for CostCo chocolate mousse filled chocolate cake. It's pretty much the bomb.
Day of choice? ... Friday & Saturday - no work and time w/ my sweet little family.
Exciting News? ... Nothing major - and that's exciting news for us - haha.
Favorite color? ... I'm with Megan - pink.
Gummy bears or worms? ... Worms totally - the consistency seems different to me. Plus, I was never a fan of having to eat something w/ distinguishable body parts. Although, I guess a worm IS a body part. Hmmmmmm, food for thought I guess.
Home town? ... Cali girl. Thousand Oaks, to be exact. Although I did spend a significant part of my life in Northern Cali, too.
Indulgence? ... Sweets. Just check out my rear, baby.
January or July? ... July! I'm a summer freak - can't wait for the warm weather!
Kids? ... I've got three and my hands are very full. Ask me again in a year or so, but as it is now I could be done. I feel like we have a good balance right now.
Life isn't complete without... My husband, kids, family and friends - sooooooo important!
Marriage date? ... 04/08/2004
Number of brothers and sisters? ... 2 brothers, 1 sister, 1 step-brother. I'm the oldest.
Oranges or apples? ... Depends on what's in season - I love both
Phobia and fears? ... The dark. I'm a total fraidy-cat
Quote? ... Good question. Not sure that I have one. I'll have to work on that, I guess.
Reason to smile?... My kids - weather it's how sweet they are, something funny they said or just watching them play. They're pretty awesome.
Season of choice? ... Summer!
Tag 3 people... Yvonne, Jami, Lisa
Unknown fact about me... If I had the time and money, I'd totally want to start my own business being crafty. And I'm writing a book. Slowly, but surely.
Vegetable? ... Brocolli
Worst habit? ... Biting my hangnails.
X-ray or ultrasound? ... Ultrasound. I love seeing that baby!
Your favorite food? ... Lately I'm addicted to homemade pizza (Karen's Rhodes Rolls way is the best). And green salad w/ Ranch dressing.
Zodiac sign? ... Leo


1 comments:
I love that Costco cake you speak of. MMMM...so rich and decadent. What kind of book are you writing? I've decided I want to design a line of fabric - so let's collaborate your crafty business and my line of fabric!
Post a Comment