My newest, most favorite thing that Tatum does is ask for her hair to be round brushed every day. For a long while there she didn't want me to do her hair at all - but times have changed! And what Tatum wants, Hayden is not far behind requesting. How cute are my girls? :)
why can't i get my hair to look that cute? probably lack of practice. hahaha! i HATE the round brush, i'm a curling iron girl, myself...mine goes flat anyway, so why bother? very, very cute kids! :)
Their hair is SO cute like that! That's awesome that Tatum actually requests it! Callie doesn't like it & says I should be be more gentle like her grandmas!
Ahhh they have gorgeous hair. I love that she asks to get it brushed. I have been having to do hair in front of Barney lately. The other bows don't distract her while I'm trying to put piggies in. I love little girls!
4 comments:
why can't i get my hair to look that cute? probably lack of practice. hahaha! i HATE the round brush, i'm a curling iron girl, myself...mine goes flat anyway, so why bother? very, very cute kids! :)
Their hair is SO cute like that! That's awesome that Tatum actually requests it! Callie doesn't like it & says I should be be more gentle like her grandmas!
DARLING...i love the hair-do's! so lucky to have little girls to play with!
Ahhh they have gorgeous hair. I love that she asks to get it brushed. I have been having to do hair in front of Barney lately. The other bows don't distract her while I'm trying to put piggies in. I love little girls!
Post a Comment