Friday, April 18, 2008

Random Others

Last post for the night, promise. Really, this one is just lots of pictures of the kids. Oh, and some pictures of projects I've been working on this week (mainly for my mom to give as a gift to a co-worker). Speaking of projects, I really need to get to the post office - I've got several to mail out to you oh-so-patient girlfriends out there! Three kids + post office = nightmare. Procrastinate much?

Also, Emilie came and took pictures of Layne (and a few of the girls) last week that I'll be posting soon. Just need to decide which to use for the baby announcement first. :)

Tatum trying on ALL of her hair bows. Just because.


Tatum posing w/ Layne. She kept asking me to take more pictures and she'd pose different.





Little Layners


My Silly Girls (notice Hayden's "say cheese!" face)


Rag Quilt and Burp Rag Projects


6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Evonne!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that rag quilt and the burp cloths! I love all the stuff you do, actually! Was that quilt easy? I mean for someone like me... because I'm sure it was easy for you. I MUST HAVE those... at least 2!

Also... Tatum is hilarious with all those bows on her head! :)

Chelsea said...

Those look so cute! I can't believe you have any time left with a new baby and two toddlers. You must be superwoman!

hillary said...

You haven't done birth announcements yet either?! I keep thinking about it, but so far it hasn't happened. There are not enough hours in the day! Oh yeah, love the "Ladies Man" bib! :)

shannon said...

darling bag and quilt! and totally love the photos of your silly kids...ladies man is very appropriate!

Julie said...

I love the ladies man bib. Hilarious!!!!

Kimm said...

Looks like Tatum is a little Ham...just like her mother..ha ha!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin