Friday, April 25, 2008

My CD was in the mailbox today! I'm soooooooooooo excited to have these pictures - Emilie does such an amazing job, as you can see by the pics below.

The first is my most absolute favorite (watch for it on the baby announcement currently in production).








11 comments:

Chelsea said...

awww, Evonne, he's so cute and precious. I love the picture of y ou holding him. I have to come see you guys and we MUST get together before I move!

Maggi said...

He's a doll. I love his little lips.

Mands Glenn said...

WOW
He is so handsome. THese pictures are amazing. I love his belly button and dark, dark hair!

angie j. said...

Absolutely DARLING! He's such a handsome boy!

Margaret said...

Love the picture of you and him! He definitely knows and loves his mommy! You can tell in that picture you both are just falling in love with eachother. So pricless!

Emily Walker said...

wow Evonne, so cute. But to me he looks different than the girls.

Julie said...

What a handsome little guy. Seriously Ego, he's gorgeous! He looks like such a sweetie!

jami said...

he is soooo cute. I love the pics.

Kim and Chet said...

So cute! Love his little "outie" belly button :)

Cami Jo said...

He is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! I loved the pics! Glad to see you are doing well.

Jocelyn said...

I can't take it... he's perfect! So good looking and I love the picture of you holding him. So sweet. The pictures are all amazing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin