Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Four Years



Lots of Happenings in a Short Amount of Time
In a very particular order...

Married
Honeymoon
Pregnant
Vacation
Living at the Haunted House
Holidays
Tatum
Back to Work
Done with Work
Knee Surgery
Job Change
Pregnant Again
Holidays
Another Knee Surgery
Swimming, Swimming, Swimming
Hayden
Home Purchase
Holidays
Dislocated Shoulder
Tooth Knocked Out (we're all very accident prone)
Tubes in Both Ears
Surprise! Pregnant Again
Back to Work
More Swimming
Holidays (the one constant it seems, huh?)
Layne
Four Years Married to the Most Awesome Guy Around
Couldn't be Happier

Happy Anniversary, Beau!

12 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You have had a full four years! When am I gonna see you?

Kim and Chet said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary! Out of everybody in the family I will never forget when you got married...or Tatum's bday! haha. Glad you are part of the family. Love you all!

Josh and Shalae said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Four years. WOW! I can't believe it! I still remember the day you got married. My dog pooped on my favorite purse, in the car, just hours before the ceremony! That is quite the list you have there. We love you both!!!

jami said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are such a great couple. We love you

Jocelyn said...

That was a fun Happy Anniversary post! I like the list... and you've sure packed a lot into 4 years! Love the picture, too!

Jiles Pfamily said...

happy anniversary evonne. love the blog. you have a cute family.

Beau & Lenette said...

What a wonderful whirlwind! CONRATULATIONS!

Chelsea said...

happy anniversary! I love love love your dress. Very pretty.

Lisa Danielson said...

You two have done quite alot in 4 years!!! Happy Anniversary!

Margaret said...

It's Amazing how time flies by once your married and loving life. Happy Anniversary!

Mands Glenn said...

It is seriously amazing to read that and think, " Gosh 4 years and 3 babies." Your life has been so full and so blessed. I remember being at your wedding. You guys looked amazing. You are a gorgeous couple with b-u-tiful babies. Love ya! We will be in Utah in July and have to see eachother and meet Mr. Layne.

Audrey said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow.. four years. Congrats!! Its awesome to read all the events in your life.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin