Thursday, March 27, 2008

We woke up to a snowy outside this morning, so Aunt Jessi took the girls out for a little play. She managed to get some really cute pictures, too! (Please note: Hayden's scraped nose and forehead - she took a dive in the backyard the night of Tate's birthday. Poor thing!)








Oh, and a cute one of her and Lil' Layne in the warm house. :)

5 comments:

Emily Walker said...

It's crazy that you guys got that much snow. My parents said there was snow in west jordan, but I didn't believe it because at my house the ground was DRY... no rain or anything. Fun to have more snow pictures. Oh and Layne with Aunt Jessi is adorable. I bet it is fun for the kids to have her around.

Audrey said...

I love Emitt in the back ground rolling around. cute pictures!

Julie said...

oh my gosh! You got a lot of snow. It just flurried down here in Lehi. Can't say this enough...Layne is soooooooooo cute. I just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks!

Mands Glenn said...

I love the close ups with the fur hoodies. I love kids and scraped up noses and faces. It makes them look like a real kid who plays hard and stuff.

And, Layne. . . couldn't be anymore perfect. Great skin coloring. He got your olive skin. love it!

Seriously... said...

ego...i need to give a shout out to you on the pranks post too.....especially the weird stuff we did when you and (kirk?) came over to our apartment (and summer hid in the closet dressed as amanda? and someone was in ski clothes with skiis, and someone was just staring at the static on TV.....) anyway...when I get a sec I will update it!!!
kendra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin