A few days late, but here's a post in honor of Tate's Birthday. I can't believe that she's already 3! We had a fun day of a trip to the movies (Horton Hears a Who) and cake and ice cream w/ family and friends. All-in-all I'd say she had a great day!
You know I will never forget her birthday seeing how we share the day! I still remember seeing her in the hospital the day she was born... I can't believe it's been three years either. She is so cute grown up. Your kids are just darling.
5 comments:
You know I will never forget her birthday seeing how we share the day! I still remember seeing her in the hospital the day she was born... I can't believe it's been three years either. She is so cute grown up. Your kids are just darling.
how darling are those girls and that cake??? and that's so cute of kehl holding layne...darling and happy b-day to tatum!
Happy Birthday to tatum. Who made the cake? It looked awesome!!!
Ok your cake is amazing!! I don't know how you do that, but seriously... wow! happy Birthday Tatum. We really need to get together.
What a great day for a birthday :) Happy Birhtday to sweet little Tatum! (I made Kylee a birthday cake that looked just like that one...way to go!)
Post a Comment