Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tomorrow's the Day!

After a week of ongoing contractions and sleepless nights, the time has finally come! Tomorrow I'll be headed to the hospital bright and early to be induced. Here's to hoping the little guy doesn't take too much time making his grand appearance. :)

Oh - and, no, we still haven't decided on a name. Not like me you say? Totally. I just hope it comes to us w/out much argument. Wish us luck!

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

good luck!

hillary said...

I hope it goes quickly for you! But not too quickly (like me! - unless you're one of the hippies I describe! :) haha) good luck!

The Selman's said...

Good luck!!! I feel so bad that I haven't come to see you. LEt e know when you are home so we can come see you guys.

Kim and Chet said...

Ok totally weird but just a second ago as I'm reading your post your baby (countdown) was there and now it's not! haha...now it's just the chord! I wonder if it knows it's being born now! haha GOOD LUCK!

Cami Jo said...

Congratulations! We'll be thinking about ya!!!

Julie said...

Wow! Here I am on Friday reading this and hoping you've had that baby by now. Looking forward to seeing pictures and learning his name. Hope everything is going well!

jami said...

what I am just finding this out. I am going to call and find out how its going. Good luck we love you guys.

Kimm said...

Good luck YVN..when in doubt just name the kid after me..ha ha!! Kimball..has a nice ring to it!

Jocelyn said...

I hope everything went well yesterday! Every time I check your blog I'm hoping for pictures of the baby and the name... I can't wait!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin