Saturday, March 01, 2008
We did it! We actually have a space ready for the baby. Nothing like pushing time limits in our house.
I ended up not making the bedding like I'd originally thought I would. We found this darling bedding on eBay for $40 (for the entire set, mind you) that was brand new, in it's packaging. At first I wasn't sure, but the sued-ey (is that a word?) feel of the material and the coloring were a perfect fit for a cowboy room. On the shelf are some stars I had ordered awhile back from Shannon, a "Cowboy Up" block that Karen made for the babe and a "Howdy" sign I found - at Reams of all places - for under $4. Authentic rope and hat hung on either side (from Beau's mission).
This is the rocker that we had for each of the girls, only this time I've covered it w/ brown cordoroy. The blanket is from the bedding set - just have it draped there for now.
Quick shot of the changing pad cover (also brown cord) and message board that I made (both of them). We'll be getting a rope letter name made as soon as we decide who this kid is. :) That'll go right above the board.
The oh-so-cute room decorations given to us by Jami and Lisa. These are hanging right above the closet doors.
And a few other souvineers from Beau's Texas mission. He's so happy.

Now that I'm feeling more prepared and loving how this room turned out, I'm feeling less incapable of doing the boy thing. We've got some cute clothes, a darling room and two big sisters waiting in the wings. Just can't wait to meet this little guy now!


14 comments:
Cute nursery! I love the bedding!
oh, i think it's just darling! and that bedroom set is just perfect!
oh Evonne it is so darling! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy that gets to sleep there!
His room is super cute. You are totally ready! I love the bumper set!!
You are always so creative! What a darling room. You did good!
That turned out soo cute! There's nothign like a little nesting instinct to get ya going!! Good luck the next few weeks. We need to have a gno--maybe this weekeend???
I love that you get to use so much of Beaus mission stuff. I love the whole cowboy theme. SOoo cute!
It looks so great Evonne! How darling. I'm so excited for you. Any day now???
I love it! You did so good. I especially love the little cowboy wall hangings above the closet! Did the doctor say if or when he'll start you?? Good luck!
The room is absolutely adorable!! You have always been very creative! Hopefully he will come soon!
Evonne... I love it! It looks awesome and how cool that you could use some of Beau's mission stuff! Now I can't wait to see pictures of the new little guy!
What a darling room. I can't wait to see the little guy that will call it home. You can't go wrong with 'The Cowboys' as your theme.
love it! Are you any closer to poppin?
You got me itchin for a boy now!
Beautifully done! Lil Layne is gonna love his room! Love the long horns!
Post a Comment