Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More Hospital Pics

Here are some more pictures of the little guy. He's now off of everything (yay!), so it should just be a matter of time before we get to bring him home. Fingers crossed!



7 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

I love the proud picture of Beau and Layne! Buddies! He is finally not the only Man in the house. Layne has the greatest cheeks.

Julie said...

oh he is cute! What a chubbers. I love it. Can't wait to meet him! Beau looks like the proud papa with his boy. Priceless.

Chelsea said...

So cute, that proud papa of his. I love the picture by his name in the hospital bed. Did his sisters draw that for him?

so cute! I'll bet you're excited to take him home, soon!

Jocelyn said...

Excuse me!!! I'm commenting again... I can't help myself! Those cheeks are SO juicy and I LOVE it! And good to see him already off the tubes and monitors!

Kim and Chet said...

Holy Cow...that is SO Tatum!!! Those chubby little cheeks are the cutest. I bet you'll have lots of fun kissing them! SQUISHY!!! I love it.

Emily Walker said...

What a proud Papa. Layne is so cute. And he for sure looks like the family :) I'm glad he is doing well and I hope you guys get to bring him home soon too!

Audrey said...

Beau's face = priceless.. He's a happy guy, to hold his little cowboy. :) Its so nice to see him without oxygen, what a fighter already! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin