Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008 - Ballard Style

Okay, I've decided that a picture of all three of my kids, looking in the same direction, is impossible at this point. Please see the photo representation below. The first series is this morning after the kids found their baskets. The second is at Beau's grandparent's house for the Fullmer Easter Egg Hunt. Notice how "helpful" Tatum is to hold Layne up by his head. :) Life is wild w/ these kids!








Here are some other picutres from the day. We had such a good time w/ Aunt Jessi here for Easter. But we were sad to see Uncle Jeff go. :(








4 comments:

hillary said...

Your baskets look so awesome! I love the pictures of Tatum helping hold up Layne's head! Your kids are so cute! I'm so jealous you guys have been able to give Layne a normal bath! Ellie still has her umbilical cord so it's just stinkin' sponge baths! They're such a pain!

Julie said...

The kids look darling. I'm so impressed that you got on the blog wagon! Shannon and I are gonna come see you one of these days! Layne is darling!

Emily Walker said...

Wow... way cute Easter pictures. I cannot believe how grown up your girls look. Since Tatums hair is getting so long, she actually looks like Shantell. And Layne's Easter outfit is so, so cute. I'm so happy for you and your family. Gotta love Hayden's cheesey face for morning pictures. lol

Nicole said...

hi! i LOVE the yawning one!!! i guess cuz babies don't make many facial expressions when they are so tiny, i just love it when the yawn and use all their facial muscles. :) i guess they do when they are screaming too, but that just isn't as cute to me. can't imagine why...:P well, i'm glad you sent the link to your blog again, cuz i haven't seen it for a while and i forgot to put the link to mine...hahaha! duh! anyway, hopefully we'll be able to get back in touch. hope all is well! :) just in case: fuentesrobinson.blogspot.com :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin