Sunday, March 23, 2008

Picture Catch Up

Just some for the regular visitors! :) Sorry I've been so bad about blogging - 3 kids is TOTALLY different than 2 - still adjusting.


Hayden - McDonald's w/ Grandma Leigh


Tatum - McDonald's w/ Grandma Leigh


Family Picture (minus one) - at the hospital when the girls came to visit. Layne was in the NICU by this point.


Little Layne, Chillin' @ Home


First Bath at Home


Hayden's Hair - w/ Piggies


Hayden's Hair - After Piggies



Starbucks w/ Grandma & Uncle Jeff


Crazy Hayden

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love the with piggies and the after piggies hair. So cute! Layne is absolutely delicious. What a cutie. Can't wait to see him in person. And don't worry about the lack of blogging. We all understand!!! You look fabulous in that picture, btw.

Beau & Lenette said...

I know three kids is an adjusment! I am late to everything these days!! Hayden looks so cute with those piggies. And the picture thing I hate to say it doesn't get much better as they get older, at least not yet for my girls :)! Layne is a doll! Happy Easter!

shannon said...

how darling are they? I love that layne is pulling a "west side" in that photo...but man, you must have your hands full!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin