Monday, June 09, 2008

Tagged by Cami Jo

I am: Beat. So Tired. Exhausted. Sleep Deprived. And my baby sleeps through the night, go figure.
I think: My kids are the cutest in the world. I really do – I believe it. I could just take bites out of them – yum!
I know: How to say “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” backwards.
I want: A new car.
I have: Bigger feet since I’ve had my kids. Only by about a ½ size, but they’re bigger alright.
I wish: I had more wishes.
I hate: Unattentive moms.
I miss: My skinny jeans.
I fear: Something will happen to one of my kids or to Beau. I really worry about it on a daily basis.
I feel: good about myself when I get a good workout.
I hear: Shanna talking to a customer – she sits right behind me.
I smell: Nail polish. I just painted my nails at work – it’s so not busy at this time of night.
I crave: Sweets and carbs all the time. I’ve got to get it under control – HELP!
I search: On Google every day. I’m addicted. Oh, and on eBay.
I wonder: What my kids will look like when they’re older.
I regret: Nothing! Haven’t always made the best choices in life, but here I am!
I love: My husband. He’s the bomb.com. Really, you want him – you know you do.
I care: What people think about me too much. I’m working on it, but I think it’s ingrained in all of us at least a little.
I want: A new car.
I am not: Only a mom. Sometimes it’s hard to remember, but I try and remind myself daily. Otherwise, this girl is overwhelmed with the monotony sometimes.
I believe: That I’m better than I sometimes give myself credit for. Kind of similar to the statement above. I just know that no matter how overwhelmed I get or how stressed out I may be, I’m important to someone all the time. It could be the same person or someone different every day – doesn’t matter; it’s kind of a cool concept if you try and wrap your brain around it and really accept it.
I dance: With the girls when no one is watching.
I sing: Little Mermaid in the car with the girls every time we drive somewhere. It’s getting old. Quickly.
I don’t always: Get my way. I wish I did, but it’s just not realistic.
I fight: With a 3-year old on a daily basis. I always win, but we fight – I won’t lie.
I write: Blogs and emails daily. I need to focus on my book.
I win: At almost every board game Beau and I play. I’m just a storage container for oodles of useless knowledge. Now ask me about the pythagorean theorem, and I’m screwed.
I lose: Nothing! I’m exceptionally good at keeping track of my keys and my cell phone. I know a lot of people who misplace those, but I have never lost my keys – ever.
I never: Go to bed with the living room or kitchen dirty. Well, never say never, but rarely.
I listen: To the word “mom” all day long.
I can usually be found: Changing someone, feeding someone, bathing someone, cleaning up after someone, hugging someone or scolding someone.
I need: More money so I don’t have to work.
I am happy about: Going home to bed.

Tag, y'all! :)

1 comments:

Cami Jo said...

First things first, I do NOT want your hubby! Number one reason why? He's my cousin.

Loved the post! I'm glad you did it! I also think the pic's above are adorable! and

Cami + James = Cames

but I prefer

James + Cami = Jami!

Fun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin